100% Hand Picked Male Kiwifruit Pollen
PollenPlus™ Male Kiwifruit Pollen is produced from handpicked male flowers, selected from top performing orchards and specific Chieftain male production blocks providing both conventional and organic pollen.
PollenPlus™ has the largest pure Chieftain Male Kiwifruit Pollen production orchards in the world.
PollenPlus™ has invested in the most modern pollen processing facilities to ensure that the flowers are handled delicately, quickly and efficiently to maintain optimum quality.
PollenPlus™ Male Kiwifruit Pollen is quality tested for its viability and pollen tube growth using state of the art laboratory equipment, and is stored at -20°c or lower to ensure its high viability and quality is maintained.
Prior to export, all PollenPlus™ Male Kiwifruit Pollen is re-tested to ensure only premium quality product is supplied.
PollenPlus™ guarantees a minimum of 80% viability on all Male Kiwifruit Pollen supplied to the customer.
PollenPlus™ Male Kiwifruit pollen is independently tested to be free of pseudomonas syringae pv. actinidiae. This test is carried out yearly by Pest and Disease Diagnostics for Horticulture a division of Asure Quality.
Handling your PollenPlus™ Male Kiwifruit Pollen:-
- Store at -18°c or lower (normal temperature of a domestic freezer)
- Ensure that your pollen jar remains air tight during storage
- Thaw your pollen overnight in the refrigerator (4 to 6°c) and use within 24 hours
- Allow pollen temperature to reach between 10 and 20°c one hour prior to use
- Keep in a cool area while in the orchard and avoid direct sunlight at all times
- Ensure pollen has reached ambient temperature before use
- Do not re-freeze once thawed
For further assistance, contact PollenPlus™